20 September 2009

Time flies

Although I'm certain to have alienated most of my readers by now, I assure you that the reports of my death have been highly exaggerated.

In the last three months, much in life has changed. I completed and handed in my thesis, mannied for a good friend, caught some sunshine, lazed about, moved to Calgary, set up house with Louise, and started to turn the next page of my life.

We have a lovely little town house in Calgary and managed to set up home by the generosity of family and friends.

I'm not yet sure how to continue this blog, but I will find a way. Louise and I have set ourselves a special challenge this winter, which will likely form the next focus. More on that later (once the snow gives a hint that it is about to fly).

Anyway, just a shot update to let you know that I haven't forgot about you.

I think I'll start going through the back catalogue of photos from the past few years. There's much yet to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home